away from machine metaphor towards living organism
Happier workplaces create happier employees, leading to greater productivity, profitability and reputability.
Respectful, empathic and authentic relationships form the basis of a harmonious working environment. The field of relational neuroscience and Interpersonal Neurobiology explain that when people feel safe and valued, they are more at ease and therefore likely to remain loyal and creative.
The customized team Workshops and Executive Coaching Process aid individuals and teams in developing practical skills for mental clarity, resolving interpersonal issues and establishing team cohesiveness, creating a more conscious work environment which serves the organization's overall purpose and the world at large.
Immersive workshops for teams, management and executives, provide an educational framework for understanding the mind / brain's propensity for negativity and stress, and offer powerful techniques for rewiring existing internal and external networks for more effective information flow. Participants will acquire powerful mindfulness practices for increasing self-awareness, combined with practical tools for transforming negative habits.
Extending beyond the individual, the training deeply focuses on helping participants develop skills for emotional intelligence and effective interpersonal relationships on the basis of self-awareness and empathy.
A self-aware leadership, committed to ongoing personal development is fundamental to an organization's success. Workshops focus on supporting leaders to balance the pressures of responsibility and high-stress environments with their personal need for wellbeing and fulfillment. Leadership training develops the basis for constructive communication, informed decision-making and empathic relationships. Leaders are guided to skillfully develop the strengths and positive qualities of their staff.
Workshops are educational and experiential, combining group exercises, including a range of meditation and mindfulness practices. Participants will be provided with ongoing learning materials and the tools for building a daily practice.
- Engage in tasks with mindfulness
- Train self-awareness to confidently navigate complex situations
- Shift from negativity to pro-social behavior
- Learn to regulate stress reactivity + emotions
- Develop focused attention
- Sharpen decision making skills
- Find strength in vulnerability
- Develop authentic communication skills + improve listening
- Work collaboratively as a team vs. competing with peers
- Harness creativity by inhibiting compulsive thinking
- Build empathic relationships with colleagues
- Master social + emotional intelligence
- Integrate personal values and work
Happiness is your responsibility
Conscious leaders stand at the cutting-edge of social and cultural evolution.
They are adaptable, curious and self-reflective, possessing the courage to go beyond the rational mind, able to question their own logic and embrace different points of view. A conscious leader is aware that culture is constantly in flux, and that being as dynamic and emergent as culture itself is the most effective way to ensure sustainable success.
Aware of their impact on others, conscious leaders are committed to an ongoing path of self-reflection and mind training, creating cultures of positivity and growth around them. Able to discern between leading and being led, they are aware of their inner resources and can replenish these self-sufficiently. Self-aware leaders establish a sense of safety, trust and loyalty among their teams and staff, encouraging collaboration and inclusivity.
The Executive Coaching Process is designed for leaders interested in gradually exchanging unconscious habits and negative behavioral patterns for conscious and wholesome ones in order to benefit the organizations they serve and the world they impact.
Implementing rigorous mind-training practices backed by contemporary research, this highly customized and result-oriented process provides leaders with the framework to develop a consistent daily practice for mental clarity and sustainable happiness.
- Increase self-awareness though mindfulness practice
- Regulate stress reactivity and emotions
- Skillfully manage and direct attention through daily meditation
- Develop authentic communication skills and improve listening
- Sharpen decision making skills
- Encourage creativity, imagination and discovery
- Empower staff by identifying and affirming positive qualities
- Challenge existing processes with visionary clarity
- Cultivate relationships based on trust and empathy
- Remain adaptable in the face of increasing complexity
- Balance doing with being
- Integrate social and environmental awareness into organizations' values